The Board of Fire Commissioners are responsible for establishing administrative policies, hiring and appointing members, and the funding for the operations of the Fire District within the guidelines and statutes of the State of New Jersey. The board, as public officials, must follow all of the rules that are promulgated for public agencies.
The Board of Fire Commissioners each serve a three year term, with the elections staggered over the three year term. From time to time, special elections must be held to approve bond issues and/or capital expenditures.
The Evesham Township Fire District No.1 Mission and Responsibilities can be accessed by clicking HERE
The following residents of Evesham Township have been elected to serve on the Board of Fire Commissioners.
- Ben Guerrini, President, Term expires 2025
- John Behnke, Vice President, Term expires 2024
- Elizabeth Baugh, Treasurer, Term expires 2025
- Christian Smith, Secretary, Term expires 2023
- Brian Rowe, Member, Term expires 2024