The Board of Fire Commissioners are responsible for establishing operational policies, hiring and appointing members, and the funding for the operations of the Fire District within the guidelines and statutes of the State of New Jersey. The board, as public officials, must follow all of the rules that are promulgated for public agencies.
The Board of Fire Commissioners each serve a three year term, with the elections staggered over the three year term. From time to time, special elections must be held to approve bond issues and/or capital expenditures.
The following residents of Evesham Township have been elected to serve on the Board of Fire Commissioners.
- John Behnke, President, Term expires 2021
- Ben Guerrini, Vice President, Term expires 2022
- Elizabeth Baugh, Treasurer, Term expires 2022
- Michael Powers, Secretary, Term expires 2021
- Christian Smith, Member, Term expires 2023