- Board of Fire Commissioner’s Meeting Schedule
- Career Firefighter / EMT application period open now through February 24th, 2023
Smoke Detector Inspection Fee Schedule Change – Effective January 1, 2023
Effective 1/1/2023, smoke alarm inspection fees for home sales and residential tenant change of occupancy will be as follows:
§ 75-23. Residential smoke-detection systems.
A. The application fee for a certificate of smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm compliance (CSDCMAC), as required by N.J.A.C. 5:70-2.3, shall be based upon the amount of time remaining before the change of occupant is expected, as follows:(1) Requests for a CSDCMAC received more than 10 business days prior to the change of occupant: $70
(2) Requests for a CSDCMAC received four to 10 business days prior to the change of occupant: $115
(3) Requests for a CSDCMAC received fewer than four business days or less prior to the change of occupant: $160
(4) A fee of $35 shall be assessed all required reinspection’s. A third (3rd) visit will require a new application and new fee.
- Evesham Township Fire District No.1 is pleased to announce the adoption of our Standard of Cover document. Following a lengthy development, review and revision process, the Standard of Cover was adopted by the Board of Fire Commissioners on July 8th, 2021. The Standard of Cover consists of a rational, systematic way to describe decisions made regarding the deployment of resources in relation to the potential demand placed on them by the type of risk and historical needs of the community. View our Standard of Cover statement